How to attend
About the test viewing before registration
We have prepared a page so you can check the viewing environment on your PC or smartphone.
Please test the viewing with the device you will use for the conference before you register.
You should set the viewing environment, such as ensuring a stable internet connection and setting Wi-Fi. If you have problems, please try with another browser or device.
Click here to check the viewing environment:
We generally check the following environments:
PC: Windows 10, Mac OS 11, latest Chrome, latest Safari
Smartphone/tablet: iOS14, latest Safari, Android 9, latest Chrome
How to register
Please click here for details of how to create an EventRegist account.
- Choose your ticket and click the “Registration” button.
- If you have an account, login to EventRegist. If you do not have an EventRegist account, you should create one.
* You can create an account easily by using your account of Nikkei ID, Facebook or Google.
- Fill in the registration form.
- Choose a payment method and complete your payment.
* Credit card (Visa, Mastercard and JCB) or PayPal only
* Your registration is complete at the time of payment.
Payment and receipt
You can make your payment only with a credit card accepted by EventRegist (Visa, Mastercard and JCB) and PayPal. Other credit cards or wire transfers are not available.
If you need a receipt, please access the “My Ticket” page on EventRegist, then click the “show receipt data” button, download the receipt data and print it out.
Registration confirmation email
After you have completed your registration, a confirmation of registration will be sent to your email address from the EventRegist system automatically.
If you do not receive a confirmation of registration within 24 hours of your registration, please contact the secretariat by email.
Cancellations will not be accepted. No refunds will be given for cancellations for any reason.
How to watch
You will be able to log in from The Future of Asia website. Your Login ID and Password will be provided in the registration confirmation email. If you don’t receive the registration confirmation email, please contact us by email at email@example.com
- Only registered participants can use the Login ID and Password. Redistribution, sharing, reselling and lending are prohibited.
- Setting up the viewing environment is the responsibility of the viewer. The organizer will not bear costs for viewing equipment or telecommunications.
- The organizer is not responsible for viewing availability due to system trouble, etc.
- If unauthorized access or cyberattack is suspected, the organizer may disconnect access without any notice.
- The organizers, Nikkei Group companies, presenters and other rights holders own all the intellectual property rights including copyrights of the conference’s videos, voices, materials, etc. You can view or listen to them personally by yourself. Any other usage is strictly prohibited, including reuse, recording, capture, sharing with others (such as posting on social, blogs, etc.), selling, giving, redistributing and lending. When a violation is found, an organizer requests deletion, and the violator will promptly take any action necessary for the deletion.
- The organizers will not take any responsibility or obligation of any kind (direct or indirect, explicit or implied) of damages resulting from attending the conference. Notwithstanding, Nikkei may accept liability for compensating damages directly caused by organizers’ responsibility in accordance with the Japanese Consumer Contract Act, up to the amount of the paid fee for the actually used service that directly caused the damage.
- The organizers may use outside service providers for services in relation to the operation of this conference at their own cost and responsibility.
- Matters concerning this conference will be interpreted in accordance with Japanese law, and in the case of disputes, the Tokyo District Court will be the exclusive agreement jurisdictional court of the first instance.
Use of data
Please click here to learn more about data usage by Nikkei Inc. (only Japanese language).
For data use by the Nikkei Asia service after you sign up, please see our Privacy and Cookie Policies.
Handling of personal information
You may be contacted by email or telephone for purposes of clarification if parts of your application are unclear.
Nikkei collects personal information on the registration form such as salutation, name, gender, age, company/organization, department, job title, email address, postal code, address, telephone number, country of residence and "How did you hear about the conference?"
Nikkei uses personal information for managing, contacting and sending necessary materials related to the conference, informing you about your subscription to the Nikkei Asia, and providing information on Nikkei’s events, seminars and media by email or post. Nikkei also uses the information statistically for further development and enhancement of future events.
Nikkei will endeavor to handle the registered personal information in compliance with the Personal Information Protection Law and other related laws and regulations.
Please click here for further information on data usage by Nikkei Inc. (only Japanese language).
For more about the use of your personal information by the Nikkei Asia service after you sign up, please see our Privacy and Cookie Policies.
The following shall apply only to the handling of the personal data of persons residing in the European Economic Area (EEA), in addition to the above.
We always process personal data in accordance with the law, such as your consent, legitimate business purposes, contractual necessity and legal obligation.
Personal data may be transferred to countries or jurisdictions outside the EEA. Please note that such countries or jurisdictions may not have the same data protection laws as the EEA and may not afford many of the rights conferred in the EEA.
We will put in place reasonable safeguards to protect information that is transferred in this way.
You have the right to access your personal data, request deletion of your personal data, request to limit and/or object to the processing of your personal data, and request data portability with regards to your personal data. When Nikkei receives a request based on the rights specified above, Nikkei shall respond to such requests without undue delay.
You also have the right to withdraw your consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before withdrawal of the consent. You can contact us to exercise the above rights.
You can lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority if you have a complaint regarding Nikkei’s processing of your personal data.
Nikkei will retain personal data for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined herein, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
The following shall apply to the handling of personal information of users residing in California, in addition to the above main part.
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may provide you with additional rights regarding the use of your personal information. These rights include:
- - The right to access the personal information we process about you;
- - The right to know what personal information is collected about you and if any information is sold or disclosed, and if so, to whom;
- - The right to request the deletion of your personal information, if applicable;
- - The right to opt-out from the sale of your personal information, if applicable; and
- - The right to not be discriminated against for exercising any of the rights above.
You can contact us and exercise any applicable rights which cannot be exercised by configuring cookie preferences. When you contact us and exercise such rights, you may be required to submit proof of your identity and/or address, if we are unable to confirm your identity or cannot verify that you are a California resident. When Nikkei receives a request based on the rights specified above, Nikkei shall respond to such requests without undue delay. You may also designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf, subject to proof of identity and authorization.